Year 13 Topics
The following topics follow the new A' level syllabus (students aged between 17 and 18), and the types of exercises are similar to the ones found in the exam. These exercises have been designed to accept both accented characters and normal characters, so it's up to you.
DIVERSITY AND DIFFERENCE
- MIGRATION AND INTEGRATION
- DISCRIMINATION AND DIVERSITY
- CULTURAL IDENTITY AND MARGINALIZATION
- CULTURAL ENRICHMENT AND CELEBRATING DIFFERENCE
FRANCE 1940-1950: THE OCCUPATION AND THE POST-WAR YEARS
- FROM JUNE 1940-MAY 1945 (OCCUPATION, LIBERATION AND END OF WORLD WAR II)
- LIFE IN OCCUPIED FRANCE AND THE CULTURAL DIMENSION (THÉÂTRE, CINÉMA, LITTÉRATURE)
- 1945-1950: REBUILDING AND RESTRUCTURING
EXTRA RESOURCES AND OTHER TOPICS
Have you registered for Zut?
In order to use Zut! between the hours of 9am and 4pm on Weekdays, you need to register with us.